W5GI Mystery Antennapop
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It�s similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
- A graphics-intensive bandpass filter program based on the helical resonator.
Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
WINRAD by I2PHDupdatedpop
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
- This program expedites the design of lumped-element diplexers using both the lowpass/highpass and the bandpass/bandstop topologies.
- This program simplifies the design of the single-ended Class E amplifier. Operation is intuitive and encourages "tuning" and exploration.
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.