AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
OK1RR DX & Contesting Page
- Almost a fresh QSL manager Database, Country Tables for YPLOG by VE6YP (updated monthly), Additional files for the TRLoog by N6TR. Technical topics for HF Contesting (mostly CW), software download (a huge collection)
RA0FF Contest Page
- RA0FF contestLog search Since 1995. UE0FFF log, First DXpedition to Moneron Isl - RK0FWL/p, contest links.
- The general Catalogue of Publications contains all current publications,except the Standards currently in force, which can be found in the separate List of ITU-T Recommendations and List of ITU-R Recommendations.
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
DX 4 Winpop
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
- Log Window is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.