- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
- Signatec manufactures pc based data acquisition waveform digitizers pci daq boards, digital signal processing pci dsp boards, waveform signal generator pci dac boards, and real time waveform recording products for the signal technology market.
- Applied instruments manufactures test and measurement equipment for the broadband telecommunications industry. products include carrier generators, signal level meters, rf switches, spectrum analyzers and a return alignment system.
- April instrument, manufacturer of programmable microwave signal generators
- The signal forge 1000 signal generator is a portable, high-performance digital and rf signal source with a 1 ghz frequency range. features include digital, differential and ac coupled outputs
Leader Instruments - Test Equipment Depot
- New and pre-owned agilent, avcom, fluke, hewlett packard, instek, iwatsu, leader, lecroy, tektronix,and more. Analog oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power supplies, video test equipment, generators, meters and more
- New unused surplus and used electronic test and laboratory equipment including spectrum analyzers, signal generators and oscilloscope
- Buy, sell and trade electronic and scientific instruments.
Oscilloscopes, microscopes, signal generators, RF equipment, short & long wave radios, meters and wattmeters, detectors (radiation, metal), spectrum & network analysers military equipment
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.