Search Results for "rtty stations"6 links
- PJ7E DX Pedition
- PJ7E Sint Maarten 10 10 2010, will operate six stations 24 hours a day for 10 days, starting on 10-10-10. Band Plan includes 6M to 160M on CW, SSB, and RTTY.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- IG9Y - Lampedusa Island 2013
- The Lampedusa 2013 DXpedition is comprised of an international team from 6 countries. We will be on the air October l 17 thru October 30, 2013 running 4 stations on 160M through 6M (SSB/CW/RTTY).
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF RTTY Stations
- ik8enh list of HF stations transmitting in RTTY with Baudot/Schift, frequency and call
[ Hits: 7813 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- DX-Stations Guide to RTTY Operations
- This guideline should help you in preparing your dxpedition and make the most out of RTTY.
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 21796 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28473 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.66 ]