Search Results for "rtty"150 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Theory
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Japanese Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society (JARTS)
- The biggest RTTY/PSK31 club in Japan includes info on JARTS RTTY Contest
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3101 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- A beginner's guide to RTTY contests
- A pdf file with review of RTTY contests software available on the net and information on how to operate a RTTY Contest, by RSGB.
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The RTTY World Ranking List
- Dedicated to the RTTY contesters worldwide by DK3VN, contest rules and summaries,
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RTTY contesting.com
- Rtty contesting using writelog for windows. RTTY records and rules, tutorials
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DRCG: Dl-dx RTTY contest group
- Dl-dx rtty contest group
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PY1LEO - Leonardo
- ham radio,antennas,satelites,rtty,cw,packet,forum,my blog,and other aplication ham radio
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The VK2SG-RTTY Archives
- Archive of messages of the vk2sg rtty mailing list
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RTTY and SSTV sounds
- SSTV and RTTY sample sound files in wav or mmv format for test pourposes.
[ Hits: 5239 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 2.95 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NETCERTUS ampsequencer
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4230 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Getting started in RTTY with MMTTY
- A tutorial on how to get started operating RTTY using MMTTY as the primary program to begin your RTTY
[ Hits: 1620 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A super-fast PSK mode for RTTY Contesting, 100 wpm character transmission speed for contest exchanges and macro transmission versus RTTY at 60 wpm
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RTTY Contests
- An RTTY only contest calendar, which includes scores and rules and records of recent and upcoming RTTY contests.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3331 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4889 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5367 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Simple PSK31 and RTTY program based on the AE4JY PSK engine. Logging inlcudes 10-10 and VP number. Exports to ADIF and CSV.
[ Hits: 2470 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3428 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Old unsupported DOS and Win 3.1 RTTY (Baudot), SITOR decoder. Does not support TX.
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6025 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]