Search Results for "rv antennas"63 links - and 1 categories
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22381 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2479 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6050 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Half-Size G5RV
- Half-size G5RV for a small space. Based on an idea by G4KIH – Small Garden Antenna
[ Hits: 2302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- About Log Periodic Antennas
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the log periodic antenna or aerial used for wideband RF antenna applications
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 9274 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- 80-10 m multiband wire antenna
- G8OFZ multi-band antenna for 80-10m, this antenna appears to be a derivative of the Doublet and the Classic G5RV
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The humble Yagi or should that be Uda
- Article about Yagi-UDA antennas
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenne
- ZS6BKW Antenna article by DM2HB compared to DL1PBD G5RV and W3DZZ similar antennas
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Compare G5RV to ZS6BKW
- Eham Towertalk duscussion on comparing G5RV and ZS6BKW multiband antennas
[ Hits: 5463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- C6 Bahamas
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6815 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- RDF Antennas
- This site serves a community of volunteer and paid professionals in Search & Rescue and Civil Air Patrol who save lives and Amateur Radio enthusiasts who use DF skills as a hobby. We provide antennas and other resources for people in these fields.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Nearson Antennas
- Founded in 1990, Nearson, Inc. has been providing our customers with exceptional value with the products and services we offer. VHF, UHF mobile radios, Cellular, PCS equipments as well as ISM band wireless data and WLAN applications.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- GAP Antenna Overview
- Comments received from QRP-L members concerning their experiences with GAP antennas.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Specialist Antennas
- Antenna products and accessories for commercial, industrial, Emergency Service and military applications covering VHF, UHF, TETRA, ISM and GSM frequencies and beyond.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1461 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]