CAT cable schematic for FT 817 857 897
- To connect up your FT-817/857/897 to a PC you have a number of options. For the serial connection you can go ahead and obtain a CT-62 from YAESU. Alternatively you can make up your box with a level converter and cable using schematic in this page
- FCC_Call is a program that allows you to create a database from the FCC license records and to look-up the FCC records by call, name or city.
It requires TRX-Manager or VB5 runtime installed.
- Digi-Ftp monitors the KG-STV Autosave folder, the MMSSTV history folder, and the InterACE RxPics folder and when a new file is added, the image is uploaded to your Digi-Site same as EasyPal.
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful
30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.