How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator. It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch isspecified.
- A description of the concepts of Yagi matching -
T match and general impedance matching by K2RIW
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Gamma Match Article
- A working analysis of the gamma-match problem that gives usefull practical results. New light on the question of when it will and when it won't give a perfect match to the coaxial transmission line.
RFI From Computer Equipment
- Recordings of RF noise from personal computers, peripherals and related equipment. If you can match noise at your location to one of these files then you can be confident that you know where your noise is coming from.
- Offers high quality electronics test equipment, in kit form, to enhance the test bench of any technician or hobbyist. Our goal is to provide reliable, affordable products with unmatched technical support