Search Results for "s match"191 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter Slim Jim antenna from Ordinary Wires
- Slim Jim (J Integrated Match J-Pole) is probably the most easiest and powerful 2 meter antenna to build provided you have the exact measurement and material to build it.
[ Hits: 4049 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuner Baluns on Input
- There is a common perception that placing a balun on the input of a tuner causes the balun to work better. The thought is the balun operates with a matched impedance and that reduces balun losses. It also is thought that moving the balun improves balance.
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Antennas: The EARCHI End Fed
- Endfed antenna using a 9:1 match by NT1K
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Coax Two Antenna Matching Network
- 50 Ohm Coax Antenna Power Splitter and Matching Network
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Legal Limit L-Match Tuner
- The match is built around a 35 uH roller inductor and 350 pF variable capacitor and is used to convert a 40m loop antenne to match 80 and 160
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- The T2FD - EARS ARS
- The T2FD is a simple tactical aerial that can work on several bands without an aerial matcher.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- T Match efficiency estimator
- This calculator estimates the efficiency of a T match tuner using a simple loss model.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match system
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Beta Match - Hairpin, Stub affecting the element
- The efficiency of Beta matched elements in antennas by K3BU
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A Switchable L-tuner project
- A switchable L-tuner that matches almost everything
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- T-MATCH ATU
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S-Match a symmetrical universal tuner
- This ATU is based on the oringal project by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Projects Kits
- Provide service, quality home construction projects, travel antennas, masts and bases, hf and vhf amplifiers, low pass filters and z-match tuners
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Cool Tools Real Time Design
- RFCoolTools RLC Filter Simulation, S-parameter Plotter, Filter Optimization,Broadband Impedance Match
[ Hits: 2533 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Resistor calculator
- This resistor calculation tool shows which combinations of two resistors, series or parallel, gives a match better than the closest standard value.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anatomy of a Loudspeaker
- There are a number of important technical issues relating to the matching of speakers to amplifiers, and to the wiring of multiple speaker systems
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsz match t match z match atu match t-match t match 2m q match tee match l match hf z match t-match atu t match atu wwe.dx match match 450 s match
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links