Search Results for "s match"194 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter Slim Jim antenna from Ordinary Wires
- Slim Jim (J Integrated Match J-Pole) is probably the most easiest and powerful 2 meter antenna to build provided you have the exact measurement and material to build it.
[ Hits: 4213 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Helix antenna with match calculator
- Helix antenna online calculator with match calculator
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Tuner Baluns on Input
- There is a common perception that placing a balun on the input of a tuner causes the balun to work better. The thought is the balun operates with a matched impedance and that reduces balun losses. It also is thought that moving the balun improves balance.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Antennas: The EARCHI End Fed
- Endfed antenna using a 9:1 match by NT1K
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Coax Two Antenna Matching Network
- 50 Ohm Coax Antenna Power Splitter and Matching Network
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Legal Limit L-Match Tuner
- The match is built around a 35 uH roller inductor and 350 pF variable capacitor and is used to convert a 40m loop antenne to match 80 and 160
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- The T2FD - EARS ARS
- The T2FD is a simple tactical aerial that can work on several bands without an aerial matcher.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- T Match efficiency estimator
- This calculator estimates the efficiency of a T match tuner using a simple loss model.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match system
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Beta Match - Hairpin, Stub affecting the element
- The efficiency of Beta matched elements in antennas by K3BU
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A Switchable L-tuner project
- A switchable L-tuner that matches almost everything
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- T-MATCH ATU
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S-Match a symmetrical universal tuner
- This ATU is based on the oringal project by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Projects Kits
- Provide service, quality home construction projects, travel antennas, masts and bases, hf and vhf amplifiers, low pass filters and z-match tuners
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Cool Tools Real Time Design
- RFCoolTools RLC Filter Simulation, S-parameter Plotter, Filter Optimization,Broadband Impedance Match
[ Hits: 2625 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Resistor calculator
- This resistor calculation tool shows which combinations of two resistors, series or parallel, gives a match better than the closest standard value.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anatomy of a Loudspeaker
- There are a number of important technical issues relating to the matching of speakers to amplifiers, and to the wiring of multiple speaker systems
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsj match t match 2m t-match t match atu q match l match t match match s match z match atu z-match z match l-match hf z match atu-l match 80 40 30 20
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links