Search Results for "s meter"1773 links - and 26 categories
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12493 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2336 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5608 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 144 Mhz Magnetic Loop
- A magnetic loop antenna for 144 mhz, two meter band
[ Hits: 13258 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8361 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 46755 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22471 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4638 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 15498 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Half wave collinear copper jpole
- Two meters collinear j-pole antennas made with riggid copper pipe
[ Hits: 5648 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator
- Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line parameter that one may need.
Include Length conversions, Reactance and Length of Stubs
[ Hits: 4548 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole by KG4WOA
- Excellent jpole antenna plan with contruction details and pictures
[ Hits: 5811 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Building A 2-meter J-Pole Antenna
- Buildin a VHF Jpole antenna with detailed pictures
[ Hits: 3938 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole Calculator
- build your own 2 meter JPOLE Antenna
[ Hits: 2928 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- KC0TKS/B 10 Meter Beacon
- Central missouri ham radio beacon
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ascension Amateur Radio Club
- Amateur Radio serving Ascension Parish and all of South Louisiana runs a 10 meter beacon
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3840 Audio Archives
- 80/75 meter Amateur Radio recordings via various online tuners.
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DL6JAN QRSS beacon experiments
- A summary of QRSS activities on 30 meters band. Hombrewing a QRSS Beacon
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 meter MEPTa kind of QRSS and QRPp Beacon
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- AA4XX QRSS Beacon
- 30 meter QRSS beacon of AA4XX
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Noise Floor
- The noise floor: 1750 meter lowfer and medfer resource
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program calculates geometry, gain, losses, efficiency, directivity pattern and other parameters of primary fed and offset parabolic antennas.
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
You can try similar termsadding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter 146 mhz s meter 17 meter 6 meter ssb 10 meter amp 2 meter net dip meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links