ON7SA - UBA section AST
- Clubstation of Belgian UBA section AST. AST stands for Aalst, the city where we're located. We participate in many international contests with our special contestcall OTxH. The x in the call is always the last letter of the current year.
9N7BCC Nepal 2004
- On the occasion of its 20th anniversary and in memory of its long time member DJ7CY, Sepp Rindfleisch, members of the Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) staged a DXpedition to the Kingdom of Nepal centered around the CW portion of the
CQ WW DX Contest.
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to testsatellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
NASA Shuttle - Mir Web
- Find out about the latest launch and mission to the Mir Space Station or Shuttle now consolidated in a single web site
LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 14352 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.