Search Results for "sa test"147 links
Contesting : Software
- K2 Logger
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N3RR Amateur Radio Contesting
- Contest station from Rockville, Maryland USA
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGB Activity Group of Belarus
- Club have DX-program, DX-Rating, awards, trophy , contest programs and bulletins by internet & book.
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 9N7BCC Nepal 2004
- On the occasion of its 20th anniversary and in memory of its long time member DJ7CY, Sepp Rindfleisch, members of the Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) staged a DXpedition to the Kingdom of Nepal centered around the CW portion of the
CQ WW DX Contest.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9K2HN & 9K9X Logs
- Up to date log for 9K2HN & 9K9X (contest call)
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VU2PTT Pras
- The web pages of VU2PTT, Prasad Rajagopal, also AT2PTT, AT0PTT. Information on ham radio operations, Contest log book searches
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IK1QBT Tony
- Personal pages, Dx activities and DXpeditions, logonline contest team II1R and II1H others
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sarawak Club News Forum
- Get The Latest Announcement Activities of Amateur Radio Club Sarawak.
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- ARISS News
- Latest news from ISS including upcoming ARISS contact schedule
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- NASA Shuttle - Mir Web
- Find out about the latest launch and mission to the Mir Space Station or Shuttle now consolidated in a single web site
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Monthly solar flux values
- K.Schatten's table of predicted monthly solar flux values
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Latest Satellite Pictures
- Visible images and loops, infra-Red images and loops, water vapor images
[ Hits: 1574 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- The Raymond Sarrio Company
- Over 3500 radio and test equipment manuals, plus an batteries for two-way radios, laptops, and camcorders.
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Prime Time Shortwave
- The latest shortwave broadcast schedules with listings by time, country and frequency plus a DX program guide.
[ Hits: 9681 | Votes: 1088 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- Macintosh shareware, contains the full pool of questions for each of the five exams, and creates sample tests that will vary each time you take them and it will grade your exam.
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 15074 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- RTTY by WF1B
- RTTY by WF1B combines features of a terminal program with the features of a contest logging program, support AEA PK-900,MFJ-1278, AMT-1, HAM PCI4000/4100/3000 and many more
[ Hits: 6415 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsthis is a test test ham test sa test nts test lo-op test how to test l7 win test test set sat test where to test ve test emc test used test cq-test
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links