The VHF Quagi
- There have been many half-hearted attempts to combine a Yagi and a Quad. Most have produced questionable results. Well, here are the "true" facts, the real dope, the hot scoop. K6YNB in QST April 1977
The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
Creston Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Welcome to Creston Valley Amateur Radio Club web site. Our club is located in Creston, British Columbia, a small town of 5,ooo residents. Creston is in the province of British Columbia, Canada
North Bay Amateur Radio Association
- North Bay Amateur Radio Association (NBARA), operates in Vallejo, Califronia, at the northern tip of San Francisco Bay. The NBARA is an association that supports and promotes amateur radio in and around the Vallejo and North Bay Area.
W6AB Mount Desert West
- Satellite Amateur Radio Club, W6AB, located on beautiful Vandenberg Air Force Base, on the California Central Coast.
TCRC -- Twin Cities Repeater Club
- The Twin Cities Repeater Club (TCRC) is a charitable public service organization, incorporated as a non-profit Minnesota corporation, that owns four VHF and UHF repeaters in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metropolitan area.
Rainbow Amateur Radio Association
- RARA was founded in 1995 by a group of active amateur radio operators from several regions of the United States. Today, the club is international in scope with over 135 members around the world.
Monaro NSW / Canberra Live scanner
- VHF/UHF Scan from Monaro NSW and Canberra (ACT). Stream/Feed contains text-tags with frequency, which is displayed in your media-player as title/Meta-data. Recommended that you use Winamp.
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.