- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
- QuickRecord is a compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord 2 maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
- Comercial windows sound/voice activated recorder, will start recording when sound is detected. Recording to compact MP3-files. 30 days trial available.
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.