Search Results for "sat antenna"119 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- The HF Satellite Antenna for 10 and 15 meters
- Here is an antenna for the nineties. It's strong, computer designed, and has lots of gain. It is a full size, four element beam on 10, and three elements on 15 meters
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Tiny 2 - 144 Mhz beam antenna
- The "Tiny 2" is a great little 2 meter beam. It has some really interesting properties and it is a fantastic first time antenna project for the beginner.
[ Hits: 1862 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Tiny 3
- Similar to Tiny 2 but this three element direct connect antenna utilizes a reflector and a director to achieve gain.
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Bazooka Antenna performance
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a half wave dipole with an attempt at compensation of the reactance change that occurs around resonance for a half wave dipole.
[ Hits: 2820 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2941 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Helix antenna for 435MHz
- homebrew an helix antenna for 435 MHz by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 3254 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Vipormutant antenna by ON6MU
- A Versatile Innovative Portable Multi-band Tunable Antenna can work HF VHF and UHF ideal as portable or balcony antenna
[ Hits: 3019 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- 2400 MHz Helix Antenna
- This antenna is easy to build and suitable for broadband work, satellite work and terrestrial work.
[ Hits: 8270 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Adding to an Arrow Satellite Antenna
- By adding a tripod for mounting, bearing indicators, and a pre-amplifier, you can create an impressive antenna system for picking up FM signals from AO-51.
[ Hits: 4302 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 5699 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable satellite antenna
- A project for a portable antenna for amateur radio satellite reception, for 2 meters and 70 centimeters bands
[ Hits: 2782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable satellite antenna
- Arrow-Style VHF/UHF portable satellite antenna by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 3402 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- Homebrew satellite antenna by G6LVB
[ Hits: 1972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 437 Mhz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 Mhz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 4536 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- A 60cm S-Band Dish Antenna
- James Miller G3RUH article on amsat site
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Case For Polarization Switching
- WD0E, argues that the best antennas for working the most satellites are circularly polarized antennas that can be switched from right-hand-circular to left-hand-circular polarization.
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom AH-4 wide range antenna tuner
- This document attempts to compensate for a rather sparse instruction manual by providing information on how to interface the AH-4 with any HF radio.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna Calculator
- Design your own 5/8 wave vertical antenna. A simple jscript calculator at Antenna Elmer.
[ Hits: 21287 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- Efficient Feed for Offset Parabolic Antennas for 2.4 GHz
- Possible solutions to the problems of efficiently illuminating SAT TV offset parabolic antennas in the use on WLAN frequencies of 2.4 GHz..
[ Hits: 3655 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Personal Blog devoted to ham radio topics,homebrew,antenna,satellite and other projects
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 9.48 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antennas Store - antennas.us
- All types of Military Antennas, Law Enforcement Antennas, Mobile Radio Antennas, GPS Antennas, Satellite Antennas, WLAN/Wi-Fi/WiMax Antennas, Cell Phones, TV, HDTV Antennas available and sold
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GB4FUN Satellite set-up information
- Antenna installation and operating guide
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cox Antenna
- Dedicated to providing the highest quality service and products to its customers.
Experience in the Antenna Tower, Antenna and Satellite markets
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna end-fed antenna antenna dx 40m 144 mhz antenna gps antenna 40 m antenna antenna fm antenna dx antenna 40m 10 6 2 antenna f23 antenna 23 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna ocf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links