- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
- Original document for the popular CJU satellite antenna, the Canary Jail Umbrella by EA4CYQ. This is a handheld antenna that permit UHF VHF operations suitable for satellite contacts. PDF in spanish.
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
The CJU Antennanew
- A satantenna that can be easily built with a 4mm diameter aluminium rods and a small PVC pipe. This antenna allow UHF VHF usage and can be a valid portable satantenna, project by DF3FX
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
The CJU SatAntennanew
- KD8KSB realization of the CJU satellite antenna that allow similar performance to the arrow antennas.
Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
- Scan Antenna supply precision antennas to some of the world’s most advanced, market leading companies.
Their antennas fit in satellite voice/data, mobile/wireless GSM, GPS, marine/land based radio and other specialty systems.