Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
Portable satellite antenna
- A project for a portable antenna for amateur radio satellite reception, for 2 meters and 70 centimeters bands
VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
Real time satellite tracking
- Ground tracks are the trace of the satellite's path over the ground. Amsat, ISS, geosynchronous satellites, navigation satellites, weather satellites, Iridium satellites, visible Satellites. Requires Java
Current Ham Radio Satellite Status
- AMSAT Operational OSCAR Satellite Status Summary list Operational , semi-operational, non operational and future launch status of all current amateur radio satellite
- UoSAT-OSCAR-22 is the most recent spacecraft in a series of Amateur Radio communications satellites designed and built by the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Surrey in Guildford, Surrey, England.
- South Korean experimental microsatellite based on the SSTL UoSAT bus built by the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Windows satellite tracking program by F6GQK
- Free and fast satellite tracker for PocketPC. Complete solution for amateurs and professionals.
Pocket Sat Tracker 2008
- Fast based on .Net. More than one satellite for tracking, schedule (file, Appoitments), Dopler, getting location and time by GPS, udate TLE via internet, select satellite by click, time in parametr, Sun&Moon, radar, output coords and dopler to any COM port using NMEA-183 format.