G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
- Community platform for ham radio amateurs. With ham2ham.com you can communicate with radio operators in all over the world via internet to support the amateur radio communication via HF, VHF, UHF, satellites and more.
Nova for Windows
- Popular Windows-based satellite tracking program in the world. In use by NASA, the U.S. Air Force, industry, and thousands of amateur radio operators.
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.