Search Results for "scope"131 links - and 4 categories
Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-7600
- IC-7600 Scope IF tap for RTL SDR
- An easy mod to make the 1st IF of the Icom IC-7600 accessible and connect to a cheap RTL SDR dongle by VE4NSA
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning a Tesla coil
- Using an oscilloscope to tune a Tesla coil for resonance includes video and instructions
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Tektronix 465 Repair
- Repairing and restoring a Tektronix 465 oscilloscope
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]