Search Results for "screen"56 links
Contesting : Software
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio start page (or "jump page") with categorized links on one screen-size page, making HamPage.com a time-saving default browser page for ham shack computers.
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Morse Code Guide eBook
- Morse code ebook for palm os devices
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- QSO Manager
- HF QSO/QSL/Award managment, ADIF Import/Export, full version free to everybody. Requires Access 97 or Access 2000 (with JPEG and TIFF filter installed), screen resolution 800x600/1024x768
[ Hits: 2891 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- ProsKan KA1LPA
- Dual screen, supports AVT modes,16 Milions col, auto call insert facilities.
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- presentation of a visual method of working MS by displaying incoming dots & dashes of high speed morse code bursts in real time, reading letters directly off the screen by EB4GIA and EA4EOZ
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- World DX Prefixes for Ham Radio eBook
- JFile of amateur radio dx prefix list for palm os
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2706 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3922 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Partner
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 31705 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Packet Terminal Interface
- Simple Windows based TNC interface program
Designed for ARES operation, simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions, control operator programs screens before operations
Both receive and transmit screens Simple Windows based TNC interface program Designed for ARES operation Simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions
Control operator programs screens before operations Both receive and transmit screens
[ Hits: 7994 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2943 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- STSORBIT PLUS, usually known as STSPLUS, will track the space shuttle or any satellite for which orbital data (TLEs) are available. A brief description of the program and several screen capture examples follow the links for downloading the program files.
[ Hits: 3320 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program graphically shows world time zones and their corresponding times. Just tap on the map to see the time in that part of the world.
A list of three cities at the bottom of the screen can be customized to any city from the list provided. This list can also be updated using a PC program provided.
[ Hits: 3161 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Push pull 2m amplifier
- This shows an unsuccesful attempt to build a push pull 2 m amplifier, with the tubes in grounded screen.
[ Hits: 11417 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.51 ]
You can try similar termsscreen lcd screen ground screen touch screen record screen capture screen screen capture screen problem screen room 4cx250b screen ckt screen savers screen supply screen splitter screen grid screen door
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links