sd card14 links
- 14SD102 Chris
- Personal web site with infos, DXCC lists, photos, interesting links and more than 200 QSL cards of countries
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 161SD012 Mario
- Home Page of 161SD012 Mario, member of Special DX'ers Radio Group SD, Poland Vice President & Magazine Editor. QSL Gallery, logs, QSL cards and many more useful informations about DX-ing.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RCKskimmer is able to search for digital signals (RTTY, BPSK31, BPSK63 and BPSK125) in a FFT-spectrum of a standard receiver like K3, FT1000x, ... or a SDR receiver with a NF-connection to the soundcard of the PC by using the MMVARI module.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Les Nouvelles DX - Galerie de QSL
- QSL gallery mostly for the deleted countries, old prefix, Antarctic stations and also for the very old cards prior 1945
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 8.92 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8195 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AE9RB - Peaberry SDR
- The Peaberry SDR is the first and only do-it-yourself transceiver that doesn't require adding sound cards to your computer.
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- FT1000MP to Sound Blaster
- Yaesu FT 1000 MP to sound blaster card interface by Mark Marsden G4AXX
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
[ Hits: 12885 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2739 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19039 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2740 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SDR Sharp
- SDR# (read SDR Sharp) is a high performance Software Defined Radio application. SDR sharp is a fully featured SDR capable of handling samplerates from kHz level soundcards up to multi hundred MHz dedicated samplers, thanks to its multi-core architecture.
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Raspberry Packet Radio BBS
- This page describes how to set up RaspBerry Pi Linux system with already configured AX.25 softwares on SD or micro SD cards
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsusa card qsl card qsl card for mac sim card tv-card a card card sd card tv card mmc card sdr card best tv card for pc qsl-card windows 8 qsl card qsl card stamp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links