and 1 categories
about sd radio on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 [next]
DX Resources : Clusters DX Resources : DX Peditions : Announcements Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : UK Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : Canada : Nova Scotia Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : Canada : Saskatchewan Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Arizona Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : California
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Connecticut Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Florida Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Minnesota Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : New York Ham Radio : Personal Pages Internet and Radio : WebSDR Manufacturers : Filters Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio Shopping and Services : Ham Radio Stores Software : Macintosh Software : Software Defined Radio
- Sonoma County Radio Amateurs - SCRA
- The sonoma county radio amateurs invite you to attend our next monthly meeting or check into the tuesday night scra net on the 146.985 repeater at 7 pm.
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Association
- An amateur radio association (club), a service organization, located in laverne, ca, usa which meets the second (2nd) wednesday of each month. non-members are encouraged to attend. the monthly newsletter is called the qrm. training and testing help available.
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6SD San Fernando Valley Amateur Radio Club
- We represent a mixed bag of lifestyles, with one thing in common our passion for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
Technical Reference : Software Defined Radio
- Spectra SDR Software Defined Radio
- Power Tools, communications architecture wireless mobile middleware tool
[ Hits: 2747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Texas Intruments Software Defined Radio
- Sundance SDR, TI software defined radio solution
[ Hits: 3293 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 17024 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3479 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links