HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
WebSDR for VLF and 70 cm band
- Operated by Wouter Weggelaar PA3WEG in Delft Holland, it allow reception of VLF and 70cm band to receive satellite signals
WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80mpop
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
WINRAD by I2PHDupdatedpop
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
Tools4SDR : SDR Collaborative website
- Home page of Tools4SDR. Tools4SDR is a collaborative website about software defined radio (SDR), the universal software radio peripheral (USRP), opportunist radio, cognitive radio, software toolboxes for research and teaching in digital communications.
SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.