- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
Xtal Set Society, Inc
- The society publishes several books about crystal radio. Sell crystal set projects, tips for crystal radio design, ham radio kits, radio parts and common radio electronic components
High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
M0KGK SDR Decoder Software
- KGKSDR is my attempt at some SDR decoding software. I'm putting this software together purely as a learning exercise, to better understand the mathematics behind SDR in general.