The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
- Online shop for all electronics needs. Cables, Buzzers all kind of electronic components capacitors, inductors, relays, resistors crystals transformers, hardware like knobs screws nuts and washers, opto electronics, diodes and transistors, soldering desoldering products, test equipmemt and tools
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.