Portland Amateur Wireless Association
- Established in 1914 and affiliated with the ARRL since 1930, the Portland Amateur Wireless Association has the distinction of being the oldest Amateur Radio club in Maine
The Carolina Flashers Photonics Group
- The Carolina Flashers is an organization of North Carolina Amateur Radio operators who experiment with coherent, or more often, partially coherent light as a communications medium.
VOACAP for Linux
- Port of the popular VOACAP program, HF propagation prediction tool. It may be compiled using the GCC GFortran compiler
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
CW Trainer for Linux
- Easy to use CW Trainer for Linux. Adaptable for both the Koch and Farnsworth method of learning CW. Makes random tests or can read text from a file
- Ham radio Distribution of the linux operating system that can be installed on and run from a dos system (msdos and win95/98 in dos mode)
It include all AX25 ham needed packages and a small web server
- A Linux Live CD for hams, based on Puppy Live CD.
Amateur Radio using Ubuntu
- A guide for users of Ubuntu amateur radio software
General support of Amateur Radio using Ubuntu /Linux.
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO