- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
QSSTV for Linux
- SSTV program for the Linux platform with several functions written by ON1MH Johan
DXtra Inc. WorldStation(TM) - RX-320
- WorldStation(TM) is a graphically advanced control program for the Ten-Tec RX-320. Written entiely in Java 2, WorldStation(TM) runs on Windows 95/98/NT, Linux and MAac platforms.
XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC