Portable HF antennas
- Excel sheet containing technical comparisons of commercial HF portable antennas compiled by ON4SKY. Includes pictures, manufacturer, db gain, band coverage, F/B ratio, price, weight and dimensions.
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
Amateur Radio, Scanner & Linux blog
- My place in cyberspace for thinking out loud about the Three Rivers Area Montioring Association and its Sunday evening Pittsburgh Area Scanner Net as well as ham radio and the Linux operating system
- shedberg, spinning & grinning livejournal blog
Utica Shelby Emergency Communications Association
- USECA will be holding their 21st Annual Ham Swap. The time and date will be October 29th, 2006 between 8 AM and 1PM. It will be at
the Polish-American Century Club located at 33204 Maple Lane Dr. in Sterling
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
Icom IC-746 impressions and mods.
- This article is a follow-up of Dallas Lankford's article Icom IC-746 Pro: Impressions and Mods,
published on www.kongsfjord.no and (partially) in the Swedish Short Wave Bulletin.
Welcome to VIS Amateur Supply
- Vis amateur supply, largest independent dealer for several major brands of amateur radio accessories, and publisher of 'vis study cards' and the 'sam amateur radio callsign database'. Coffeeville, AL USA
Xtal Set Society, Inc
- The society publishes several books about crystal radio. Sell crystal set projects, tips for crystal radio design, ham radio kits, radio parts and common radio electronic components
Asian broadcasting institute
- ABI is a nonprofit organization established in 1979 to research and analyze broadcasting in Japan, South and North Korea, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Macao and Mongolia in addition to international service around the world in languages used in those countries and regions.
CSDXC CZECH dx klub
- The first and only BCB DX club in the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic, established in 1990.
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz