Search Results for "short dipol"41 links
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5016 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34978 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 20604 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 10987 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 12859 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3940 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shortened dipole for 80-40 meters
- A shortened dipole for 80 and 40 meters band in spansih
[ Hits: 3284 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 Meters
- May be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 49406 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13998 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antena Bazuca
- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 6771 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2590 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4682 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Halfwave Dipole
- The most common antenna in use by both hams and shortwave listeners.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7564 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- The dipole antenna
- One of the easiest and cheapest yet still effective antennas to build for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3395 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34246 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 25154 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2556 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4941 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsshort dipol 6m dipol v dipol dipol 144 dipol l-dipol 2 m dipol hf dipol 40 m dipol fm dipol v-dipol dipol vhf uhf 80m dipol dipol 13,5 mtr dipol 88 108
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links