Search Results for "short dipol"43 links
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3833 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 160 meters
- A short dipole for 160 meter band by XE3RN, includes also a receive only loop antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3412 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80 m shortened Dipole
- DL2HRF shortened dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2797 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4803 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Halfwave Dipole
- The most common antenna in use by both hams and shortwave listeners.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Electrically-Short Dipole Antennas
- Electrically shortened dipole antennas, article by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2028 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40 Meter
- A shortened dipole antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened multiband dipole
- A shortened multiband dipole antenna by PA0FRI in Dutch
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- An indoor tilted terminated folded dipole (T2FD) for shortwave listeners
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 1dBm Antennen
- Multiband Trap Dipole, portable short antennas, accessories and kits by DG1DBM
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
You can try similar termsshort dipol dipol 2 m dipol 40m dipol v dipol fan dipol v-dipol 2m dipol hf dipol dipol 80 40 20 dipol vhf uhf 60m dipol 6m dipol 20m dipol vx-7r dipol
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links