Search Results for "short dipole"41 links
Antennas : 160M
- Shortened dipole for 160 meters
- A short dipole for 160 meter band by XE3RN, includes also a receive only loop antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here’s a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40m
- A shortened 7 MHz Dipole antenna as described by Ken GM4JMU in Sprat 74.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80 m shortened Dipole
- DL2HRF shortened dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1540 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Electrically-Short Dipole Antennas
- Electrically shortened dipole antennas, article by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40 Meter
- A shortened dipole antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened multiband dipole
- A shortened multiband dipole antenna by PA0FRI in Dutch
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- An indoor tilted terminated folded dipole (T2FD) for shortwave listeners
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 1dBm Antennen
- Multiband Trap Dipole, portable short antennas, accessories and kits by DG1DBM
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
You can try similar termsshort dipole, 80m hf short dipole short dipole 40m short dipole short 40m dipole 40m-short-dipole a short dipole for 40 e short 80 meter dipole 40 meter short dipole short dipole calculator 80 meters short dipole 7mhz short dipole short loaded dipole 40-meter-short-dipole short dipole for 80 mete
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links