Search Results for "short dipole"40 links
Antennas : 160M
- Shortened dipole for 160 meters
- A short dipole for 160 meter band by XE3RN, includes also a receive only loop antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here’s a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 m shortened Dipole
- DL2HRF shortened dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2528 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Electrically-Short Dipole Antennas
- Electrically shortened dipole antennas, article by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40 Meter
- A shortened dipole antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened multiband dipole
- A shortened multiband dipole antenna by PA0FRI in Dutch
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- An indoor tilted terminated folded dipole (T2FD) for shortwave listeners
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 1dBm Antennen
- Multiband Trap Dipole, portable short antennas, accessories and kits by DG1DBM
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]