China Radio international
- The People's Republic of China External Service broadcasts featured programs, commentary and news via FM and shortwave to most of the world's regions using English, German and Spanish.
Democratic Voice of Burma
- Democratic Voice of Burma is a multimedia organization focusing on Burma - Myanmar. We provide impartial news, information and analysis about Burma. We have two hour daily radio broadcast to Burma via short wave, promoting press freedom, democracy and human rights. Our news is available in Burmese, English, Arakan, Chin, Kachin, Karen, Karenni, Kayan, Mon and Shan languages.
Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
Radio 510 International
- European relay station broadcasting every weekend on short-wave to all of Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East on 13840 kHz.
- Free radio on medium & shortwave band fomr holland
JRRI Jolly Roger
- free radio station, we are classed as pirates of the airwaves, because we do not have a licence to broadcast on short wave.
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful.