Search Results for "short vertical"29 links
Antennas : 10M
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5687 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Minooka or Battle Creek special
- Description of shortened 160 meter vertical
[ Hits: 5660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3960 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5082 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 10745 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A 30/40 meters band vertical anetnna
- A shortened 30/40 meters band vertical antenna in italian
[ Hits: 6862 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N3OX Flex Vertical for 40m
- N3OX three meters Flex Vertical, a Short, Frequency Agile Vertical for 40 meters
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 14547 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 28335 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4733 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 22994 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14916 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4413 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the â€świngspanâ€ť of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1977 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Shortened vertical antenna for 7 Mhz
- A simple drawing of a shortened antenna for 40 meters by using a PVC tube
[ Hits: 2855 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- GM3VLB Short Vertical Antenna
- A short multi-band vertical antenna
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34276 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- High impedance amplifiers for shortened vertical antennas, Array matched and Optimized 15dB Preamplifier
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsshort vertical short 80 mtr vertical short vertical multiband short vertical phased array “short vertical antennas and ground systems” vhf-short short short 80m short di[ole very short short 40 m short multiband short dipol short wave 20 m short beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links