Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here’s a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 1762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
Short Mountain Repeater Club
- The Short Mountain Repeater Club (W4YXA) maintains an open repeater operating at 146.910 MHz using a negative offset (146.310 MHz). The repeater is located about 60 miles SSE of Nashville, Tennessee
WA6MVG Amateur Radio Station
- Amateur radio,ham radio,shortwave listening,scanner links and current weather conditions,weather advisories,and weather forecast from a personal weather station located in Auburn, Washington
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.