- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90į clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHzupdatedPriority listing
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
Beacons for Windows Mobile
- Beacons supports the HAM radio amateur to make use of the International Beacon Project. It helps fo figure out wich beacon is transmitting on wich frequence at any given time. The transmitting radio beacon is displayed on a world map together with a short description.
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPadô. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.