Mini Whip Antenna
- An Active antenna designed for VLF and shortwave radio reception. A small antenna capable of excellent performances on low bands, made on a copper plate and introductio to active antennas.
- Established in 1954, RAIBC is a national society and Charity, dedicated to supporting Radio Amateurs and Short-wave Listeners with disabilities. The RAIBC logo is recognised throughout the amateur radio world.
The Radio Society of Bermuda
- The Radio Society of Bermuda (RSB), the official International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) organization representing the interests of amateur radio on the Islands of Bermuda.
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
Modern International Radio Listeners
- Modern DX Club Not-for-profit organization serving the radio monitoring community founded in 1990 muzaffargarh Pakistan. The main interest of the club is shortwave dxing.
The Shortwave Radio Archive
- The Shortwave Radio Audio Archive is a collection of shortwave radio recordings in both the form of a podcast and blog with embedded audio. The
collection grows every day and includes both historic and modern day shortwave radio audio recordings
HF Weather FaxPriority listing
- HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet.
Just set your phone or tablet next to the speaker of your marine radio or any other shortwave receiver with sideband capability and start recording weather charts and images
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.