- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multibandpop
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
- Otto engineering is comprised of two divisions otto controls and otto communications. otto controls designs and manufactures a full line of switches and grips used in heavy equipment, aerospace, marine, medical and other demanding applications. otto communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
Unusual HF Propagation Phenomena
- This page has a collection of audio samples from unusual HF propagation phenomena, from round-the-world propagation to moonbounced signals , and to ducted transmission.
- Ham Radio T-Shirts, Caps, Mousepads,
also vintage designs! Designs include logos from Amperex, Collins, Eico, Eimac, Gonset, Hallicrafters, Hammarlund, Heathkit, Johnson, Knight, Mars, National, Swan, Skywarn and others.
Broadband over power lines
- PLT/PLC/BPL/DPL - it doesn't matter what you call it said one of our readers it has significant technical problems
Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service