- STSORBIT PLUS, usually known as STSPLUS, will track the space shuttle or any satellite for which orbital data (TLEs) are available. A brief description of the program and several screen capture examples follow the links for downloading the program files.
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The softwar
e is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
- PetitTrack is a satellite tracker for the Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 Linux PDAs. PetitTrack is based on the keplerian propagator algorithm used in kd2bd's Predict softwar
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free softwar
- Wayana softwar
e has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
- SATPRO is an earth satellite tracking softwar
e package for the IBM-PC and compatible class of microcomputers running MS-DOS. The forte' of SATPRO over other softwar
e packages is the accuracy of ephemerides produced and the number of simultaneous propagations that can be accomplished
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking softwar
e. These programs are free to be downloaded and used by anyone
- UJYSAT is a new softwar
e for satellite tracking written by IT9UJY, This softwar
e is totally free for Amteur Radio only.
STK by AGI
- Analytical Graphics (AGI) is providing this analytical softwar
e program as a freeware. This large program (5.8 MB compressed) has features to help engineers build and operate satellites. A large part of STK has an orbital analysis suite where registration is required.