Search Results for "signal"440 links - and 11 categories
DX Resources : Beacons
- Beacon Signals.com
- Covering all areas of beacon signals including radio beacons and beacon technology. Access free beacon recordings and graphs using Spectrum Lab, SpectraVue, and CW Skimmer.
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Northern Lights Radio Society
- Organization of Upper Midwest amateur radio operators who are active in weak signal (SSB/CW) work on the VHF, UHF, and Microwave bands
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWOT Radio Club
- 2-Meter Weak-Signal Enthusiasts
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- WebSDR on 70cm band
- 70cm and 23 cmd EME signals recorded using the 25 m dish in Dwingeloo by WebSDR Radio
[ Hits: 4403 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- NorComm Data Signaling
- Sequential Decoders, DTMF, voice encryption, notch filters and band pass filters, single tone burst decoders.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Will Same
- Manufacturer and exporter who have engaged in RF field , CATV , Telecom products field in Taiwan since 1990. Lightning Surge Protectors and arrestor, signal splitters, distribution amplifiers
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phonetic Alphabets, Historic, English & Others
- Phonetic Alphabet Historic, English and Others. Foreign NATO Morse Telegraph Code Abbreviations Q X Z Procedures CB Police Marine Army Navy Heliograph SINFO SINPFEMO Signals WW1 WW2
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Listing of Q Signals
- Miscellaneous abbreviations and signals to be used in radiotelegraphy communications except in the maritime mobile service
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SDR-1000 and Weak Signal
- Optimizing the SDR-1000 for Weak Signal Operations on Two Meters
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An MFSKMulti-Frequency Shift keying DX Mode. A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating VHF/UHF Weak Signal
- Weak Signal VHF/UHF Operating by James S. Kaplan KG7FU
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL JT44 operating mode
- JT44: New Digital Mode for Weak Signals
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software DSP for Weak Signal Enhancement
- An Overview of Software DSP for Weak Signal Enhancement by Roger Rehr W3SZ at Elecraft Tech Notes
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long delayed echoes in EME
- The following discussion about the long delayed echoes (LDE's) on the EME signals
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetospheric ducting as LDE cause
- LA3ZA on magnetospheric ducting as an explanation for delayed signals on 3.5 MHz
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ten-Tec Orion 9 MHz IF Output
- This article describe hot extract a wideband 9 MHz IF sample signal from a Ten-Tec Orion model 565 by VE7TK
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Signals Analyzer
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The main area of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals.
[ Hits: 3636 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using Band-Pass Filters
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple Dual Band SSB Transceiver
- Homebrew a dual-band transceiver with a crisp receiver and a clean SSB signal
[ Hits: 2399 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf signal signal asc signal hf signal q signal elt signal ssb signal signal%20... signal gen low signal weak signal time signal signal generator signal link rf signal generator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links