How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
- Global manufacturer of Satellite Earth Station, Air Traffic Control Radar Antenna and High Frequency Antenna products for broadcast, government and enterprise satellite communication applications.
Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 3196 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.