Search Results for "signal"427 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Mobile
- 2 Meter Vertical Mobile Antenna
- Mobile vertical antenna for 144 MHz suitable for satellite signals reception by K5OE
[ Hits: 4765 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- EWE Antenna Info
- Posting in the AM list of the National Radio Club, concerning an antenna called a "EWE" used for listening to distant radio signal reception.
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ASC Signal
- Global manufacturer of Satellite Earth Station, Air Traffic Control Radar Antenna and High Frequency Antenna products for broadcast, government and enterprise satellite communication applications.
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 1296 by KB2AH
- Specialized 1296 Mhz Equipment, Circular Feeds, LNA, power amplifiers, Antenna systems, Test equipments, antenna mounting blocks
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK2SIX - Six meters web site
- Nev vk2six's 6m low signal dxcc and cw home on the web.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analyzing UHF signals using FFT programs
- With spectrum analysis of beacon signals, it's possible to see features relating to various propagation phenomonen.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetospheric ducting as LDE cause
- LA3ZA on magnetospheric ducting as an explanation for delayed signals on 3.5 MHz
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Propagation and the Atmosphere
- overview of radio signals and radiowave propagation and how different areas of the atmosphere affect radio communications.
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to Measure Receiver Sensitivity
- Testing an Elecraft K2 sensivity using a signal generator, headphones and an AC Voltmeter
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dynamic range measurements
- Comparison of FT-1000D FT-736R FT-817 FT-847 FT-897 IC-765 Orion TS-2000 Spectral purity of a continous carrier, of a SSB and CW signals
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trio Datacom, Dolectek and Yaesu Vertex Standard cb and ham radio dealer in new zealand
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International SWL Registry
- Obtain a unique SWL Designator to use on your signal reports and QSL cards. Official certificates also issued.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 5621 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 3260 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 6057 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 3470 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- No More Splatter
- Improving your own signal quality by GM3SEK
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Two Meter Duplexer
- How to get a cheap-squeaky clean signal, a 2 meter duplexer designed by Leonard WB3AYW
[ Hits: 3042 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Signal Source for AO40 mode S
- Signal source circuit for 2.4 GHz by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiver Dynamic Range
- Receiver dynamic range is the ability of a receiver to receive a weak signal without loss of readability while a strong signal is present.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WSVU_SDR – New SDR for the VHF/UHF
- Brand new SDR transceiver with the working title Weak Signal VHF and UHF SDR - WSVU_SDR by G0RUZ and CT1DMK
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- USB Warbler
- This project describes how one USB port can provide all of the signals necessary to operate a transceiver in digital mode from a Windows XP laptop by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]