Search Results for "signal"456 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Receiving
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5274 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7578 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Radio Meteors-NASA Alabama
- Icom PCR 1000 at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center monitoring meteor signals on 67.3 mhz.live.
[ Hits: 4546 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- First radio signal over Atlantic
- Description od Marconi's first transmission over Atlantic Ocean
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A Visit to Cape Cod
- The place where Marconi received the first transatlantic signal
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Q Signals
- Comprehensive Listing of Q Signals
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- G4CCH EME 1296Mhz
- News of latest radio activity, initial contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of latest projects.
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- VLF Time Signal Broadcasts
- Station List Compiled by William Hepburn, LWCA
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- VHF+ Weak Signal Site of VE2PIJ
- VHF+ Weak Signal Site
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Douglas T. Smith Editorial Service
- Digital Signal Processing Technology: Essentials of the Communications Revolution by Doug Smith, KF6DX, ARRL, 2001, ISBN 0-87259-819-5
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Voices of Distant Countries
- Personal site of Russian DXer Dmitri Mezin. Contains a fresh edition of his Signal bulletin, archive of all previous issues and QSL gallery.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 5612 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6866 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 21101 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2802 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Superfast analyzer for audio and radio signals
[ Hits: 104722 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- A proposed new signal format for LF weak-signal work, It can be used for beacons and for two way communication
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssignal rf signal ssb signal hf signal low signal q signal elt signal signal gen signal%20... signal 26 asc signal signal rf signal generator time signal weak signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links