signal483 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4337 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2226 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- PJ2T Curacao rental location
- Caribbean Contesting Consortium, Signal Point Rental Information
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- WAFAR - Western Area FM Amateur Repeater Club
- The main WAFAR transmitter site is on the roof of the Civic Opera House in Downtown Chicago, and sends our 2-meter and 440 MHz. repeater signals all over Northeast Illinois.
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- DD3DJ Sound Samples
- Some sound samples of received signals mainly on VHF-band
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 2017 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NETCERTUS ampsequencer
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- DTMF Electronics Manufacturer offers Decoding, Display, Signalling, Data Logging, Remote Monitoring and Control products and design.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An affordable high bandwidth mixed signal pc based digital oscilloscope logic analyzer.
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EME with or without Signal Processing?
- This page contains Contributions to a Discussion on the Moon-Net about
the Application of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Methods in Moonbounce.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-1000D: The G3TKF Synchro Mod
- If you have an FT-1000 with the BPF-1 option, and are into HF weak signal DXing, this is for you. Although not for beginners, it should be no problem for hams with some home building experience.
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19088 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- Choosing a headphone for 160m
- Weak Signal Audio 160m, choosing a headphone for weak signals reception
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Filter
- I0QM Gaussian CW Filter page
This Filter for the weak signals is the evolution of the simple Universal State filter, already published on "Radio Rivista", the 8/1993
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssignal wwv signal signal gen signal 4 big signal signal%20... rf signal ssb signal signal- asc signal low signal signal rf signal 26 rf-signal q signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links