Search Results for "signal"435 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Adding to an Arrow Satellite Antenna
- By adding a tripod for mounting, bearing indicators, and a pre-amplifier, you can create an impressive antenna system for picking up FM signals from AO-51.
[ Hits: 4287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ham Radio Talk
- The amateur radio forum with more signal and less noise.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The DX Podcast
- A podcast devoted to long-distance radio reception on the AM broadcast band. AM, or Medium Wave (MW), signals can travel thousands of miles.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Listen to Radio Meteors live
- Echos of USAF (Formally NAVSPASUR) radar signals
reflected off of meteor trails received at Roswell, New Mexico
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- W3YY FSK CW PC interface
- A FSK/CW PC interface that will allow a PC to key your transmitter producing either a pure FSK or CW signal
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K6XX CW Indicator Kit
- The purpose of this circuit is to light a LED in your radio when you tune to within +- 20hz of a cw signal. This makes for easy tuning of a cw signal by eye rather than by ear
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequencies for using digital modes
- These frequencies are to be used as a guide to find the related signals. They have come from several sources, and are, in no way, guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or inclusive.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Slow CW Sensitivity
- DK8KW laboratory tests to get some indication about the ability to communicate with signals below noise level using Slow-CW.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Radio Signal Propagation
- Concise guides to radio signal propagation including topics such as the ionosphere, troposhere, ionospheric refraction, E layer, D, layer etc.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- S Meter Lite Software
- S Meter Lite is a no-cost program that displays your receiver's S Meter signal strength in a window by W8WWV
[ Hits: 6009 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 8422 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Audio processor for SSB transceiver
- This circuit consists of microphone amplifier and a high pass filter. Suitable to improve signal readability.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OH5FAD RF Signal generator
- Schematic and information
[ Hits: 6430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- VK1PK RF Signal generator
- 3 to 12 MHz signal generator, simple local signal source
[ Hits: 3195 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Signal generator to adjust a ssb-transmitter
[ Hits: 2002 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Signal Generation Solution
- Build an inexpensive RF signal generator
[ Hits: 6113 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Restoring an RF Signal Generator
- This signal generator is intended for realignment of radio receivers
[ Hits: 3063 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Precision E-200-C Signal Generator
- This page lists some vintage test equipment including RF Signal generators, tube tester, cap tester, audio generator
[ Hits: 3865 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- Signal Generator VFO
- Signal Generator (VFO) with Direct Digital Synthesis
by Bruce AA0ED and Craig AA0ZZ
[ Hits: 3424 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- UHF signal-generator
- Schematics by jf10zl
[ Hits: 2554 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF signal generator
- a simple VHF signal generator in order to measure the characteristic of low pass filter.
[ Hits: 2852 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]