Search Results for "signals"175 links
DX Resources : Beacons
- Beacon Signals.com
- Covering all areas of beacon signals including radio beacons and beacon technology. Access free beacon recordings and graphs using Spectrum Lab, SpectraVue, and CW Skimmer.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Royal Signals Awards
- Society awards, awards rules, radio contests
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WebSDR for VLF and 70 cm band
- Operated by Wouter Weggelaar PA3WEG in Delft Holland, it allow reception of VLF and 70cm band to receive satellite signals
[ Hits: 7733 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- WebSDR on 70cm band
- 70cm and 23 cmd EME signals recorded using the 25 m dish in Dwingeloo by WebSDR Radio
[ Hits: 4305 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phonetic Alphabets, Historic, English & Others
- Phonetic Alphabet Historic, English and Others. Foreign NATO Morse Telegraph Code Abbreviations Q X Z Procedures CB Police Marine Army Navy Heliograph SINFO SINPFEMO Signals WW1 WW2
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Listing of Q Signals
- Miscellaneous abbreviations and signals to be used in radiotelegraphy communications except in the maritime mobile service
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The JT65 Communications Protocol
- Digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W1TAG WD2XES WE2XGR/3
- Experimental Stations Run by W1TAG
WD2XES has been used to study LF antenna design, propagation and communication modes. Signals from WD2XES have been copied as far away as Russia.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Learn Morse code
- Morse code basics by Jack G6UNC, morse code signals, procedure signals, Q codes and RST reference
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grabber Compendium by I2NDT
- Screenshots of live QRSS signals from all over the world
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.48 ]
- ARRL JT44 operating mode
- JT44: New Digital Mode for Weak Signals
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VR-5000 Review
- Strong Signals review of the yaesu VR 5000 general coverage radio receiver
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Signals Analyzer
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The main area of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals.
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- PDW Paging Decoder
- This free windows software allows you to decode digital signals like FLEX, POCSAG, ERMES, MOBITEX and ACARS.
[ Hits: 5414 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- PropNetPSK is a PSK (Phase Shift Keying) program capable of receiving multiple signals (2 - 16) at one time for the exclusive use to decode a properly formatted PropNetPSK beacon signal. If you are looking for a Keyboard to Keyboard type of program, this will not fit your bill.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 1979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10549 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Signals Analyzer
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The one of main fields of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals. This programm will be very usefull to everyone from professional analysts to amateurs.
[ Hits: 4383 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simplified video control box
- When one starts in amateur television, one begins with a small simple transmitter and a small camera. But very quickly, one needs to transmit audio signals with the pictures, then comes a second camera
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]