Search Results for "simple antenna"207 links
Antennas : 10M
- Simple Antennas for 10 Meters
- Some antenna ideas for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 44572 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 49065 | Votes: 241 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 39658 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6988 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 45905 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Simple active antenna
- This circuit shows an active antenna that can be used for AM, FM, and shortwave
[ Hits: 5454 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W0KPH EH Antenna tests
- Various tests and designs, with photos of home made EH Antennas,simple and networked, and also sone CAN Antennas.
[ Hits: 3218 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- G5RV Formula
- G5RV Formula - a simple multiband antenna, by Rick, KC8AON
[ Hits: 6853 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 4175 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 78921 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6058 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3194 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 40419 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 32416 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- LF Receiving Loop
- A really simple LF receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 21978 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11417 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14922 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5282 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termssimple antenna for 40m 160 m simple antenna simple 2m antenna simple-hf-antenna 20m antenna simple simple vhf antenna simple hf antenna simple gp hf antenna simple antenna simple gp antenna hf simple 6 meter antenna simple dipole antenna simple 80 meter antenna simple-dipole-antenna simple-6-meter-antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links