Search Results for "simple log"48 links
Antennas : 40M
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3012 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1910 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- G5RV Antenna Homebrew
- Homebrew G5RV a simple multiband antenna by 9M2ZAK
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5927 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5139 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4397 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- YC5NBX Jaka
- Simple Homebrew HAM blog from indonesia
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- VQSpot for VQLog
- VQSpot is a simple program developed for sending DX-Spots automatically when QSO are logged into VQLog
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 42093 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 17774 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful.
[ Hits: 10028 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- A simple quick and easy to use Amatuer Log Book for windows
[ Hits: 2000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MiniLog - /P Logging Software, a simple logging application that run under WindowsCE, XP and Vista for use on a cheap netbook by M0PZT
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16653 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- GOLog Contest Logger for Palm OS
- GOLog is a contest logger for Palm OS and was written with the QRP field contester in mind. GOLog is small (about 48K) and simple and should run on any handheld computer running Palm OS version 3.0 or newer.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Simple PSK31 and RTTY program based on the AE4JY PSK engine. Logging inlcudes 10-10 and VP number. Exports to ADIF and CSV.
[ Hits: 2471 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC746 control
- IC-746 control It’s as simple as point and click. Left click will turn counter clockwise, and right click will turn clockwise.
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5197 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Kenwood to pc serial ports
- Simple, low cost interface between Kenwood serial ports and contest logging programs by Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 1866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise Figure Meter with a Spectrum Analyser
- A relatively simple automatic Noise Figure (NF) meter was developed which is using a spectrum analyser as the receiver and logarithmic power detector.
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]