Search Results for "simple receiver"24 links
- 136 kHz direct conversion receiver
- IK2PII describe here a simple direct conversion receiver, thinked for QRSS and DFCW communications, as companion of ARGO or SPECTRAN programs.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
[ Hits: 4382 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.97 ]
- 30 Meters receiver
- A simple 30 meters receiver for low power QRSS Beacons and PSK31
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W8WWV Icom 706MKIIG simple accessories
- Acc1 Breakout Box, Fused Power Cable with Accessory Tap, Microphone Breakout Box, CI-V Interface, Using the Auto Sound System for Receiver Audio
[ Hits: 3352 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Two Kenwood TS850 modifications
- Here are two simple modifications / repairs for the Kenwood TS850 HF transceiver, dual receiver mod, and battery pack replacement
[ Hits: 2427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Drake R-4C Power Supply Mod
- A simple Drake R-4C receiver power supply modification
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A Simple Dual Band SSB Transceiver
- Homebrew a dual-band transceiver with a crisp receiver and a clean SSB signal
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TS-590S Pan Adapter Cable
- This article describes how to make a simple receiver Out adapter cable for the Kenwood TS-590S, so a second receiver can be connected and used as a pan-adapter
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRP equipment
- Simple QRP rigs, Transceivers with single side band direct conversion receivers, Receivers, Frequency counters for QRP
[ Hits: 12126 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- The Minima QRP HF RTX
- The Minima is a simple and easy to operate transceiver for all the HF bands with a crisp receiver, a clean output and component cost of less than $100
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP transmitter with VXO
- This is a nice 1 W QRP transmitter that can be used in combination of one of the simple receivers.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hear Amateurs on your FM Radio
- The idea makes use of a very simple direct conversion receiver on the band of interest.
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simple receiver
- A very simple receiver project by PA2OHH
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple Receiver - the DC40
- A beginner's direct conversion receiver
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Simple Radio Receiver
- Development of a simple modular radio receiver
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Simple Superhet for 40M CW
- An home made receiver for 7 MHz CW
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80m Direct Conversion Receiver
- A simple direct conversion receiver for 80m. The receiver covers 3.51 MHz - 3.60 MHz and 3.64MHz - 3.71 MHZ - CW and Phone portions by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple Regen Radio for Beginners
- The Regen Shortwave Receiver using Manhattan-style ugly construction techniques.
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A simple regenerative receiver
- A Simple Project: One Transistor TRF Regenerative RX
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Figure Meter with a Spectrum Analyser
- A relatively simple automatic Noise Figure (NF) meter was developed which is using a spectrum analyser as the receiver and logarithmic power detector.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]