simple rib27 links
Antennas : 2M
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 46143 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4602 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5069 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 32756 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2346 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Practical Wifi Antenna Measurement
- This page describes a simple way to determine the main RF characteristics of a Wifi (IEEE802.11b/g wireless LAN) antenna.
[ Hits: 2780 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5287 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2229 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- 706MKIIG Mobile Mount
- This page describes a very simple and inexpensive mobile mount for an ICOM 706MKIIG radio
[ Hits: 3954 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Northern Connectors
- Specialist distributor of Electronic Connectors and Components that provide simple solutions for technical problems.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WinGrid & DOSgrid
- Gridconv.zip contains Wingrid.exe and Dosgrid.exe, DOS and (16 bit) Windows versions of a simple program that converts between NGR, Maidenhead Locator, QRA, and Latitude/Longitude. They are copyright, but freely distributable for no charge.
[ Hits: 862 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Relay and distributor Box project
- Have you problem with your RG cables ? This page describes a smart antenna box using an RG-cathode for 3 antennas. The remote control needs just a simple wire and the GND for remote-control
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ZS1I beacon keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer for HF, VHF, ARDF and tracking beacons
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 137.7kHz QRSS on one chip
- This article describes a simple QRSS beacon exciter for the DX portion of the 2200m amateur band.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Roger Beep
- This article describes a simple device to generate Roger Beep tones.
[ Hits: 1404 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- DC to DC (12 to 24 V) Voltage Converter
- This page describes a DC to DC voltage converter, pretty simple, for currents up to 500 mA by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A simple SWR Meter
- This article describes a simple QRP SWR meter built using readily available parts.
[ Hits: 15676 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.29 ]
You can try similar termssimple qso log simple simple rib simple log simple ptt simple uhf simple 4:1 a simple simple atu simple rib for mag one simple-ptt cb simple simple key simple 2/70 a simple swr meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links