about simple rib on dxzone.com
Antennas : 2M Antennas : 40M Antennas : 6M Antennas : Dipole
Antennas : Helical Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Portable Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Wire Operating Modes : Longwave Operating Modes : Mobile Shopping and Services : Cables and Connectors Software : Grid Bearing and Maps Technical Reference : Antenna Switch Technical Reference : Beacon keyers
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4398 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4863 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Pan Adapter Technical Reference : Power Supply Technical Reference : Receivers Technical Reference : SWR Meters
- ZS1I beacon keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer for HF, VHF, ARDF and tracking beacons
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VA3TO Programmable Beacon Keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer that can be built for less than $15
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 137.7kHz QRSS on one chip
- This article describes a simple QRSS beacon exciter for the DX portion of the 2200m amateur band.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links