Search Results for "simple uhf"9 links
- Slim Jim Antenna
- Simple but effective antenna for VHF or UHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5188 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Simple VHF Gamma Match
- Plan of a simple VHF & UHF Gamma match contrstruction
[ Hits: 6474 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5831 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 6783 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- UHF dummy Load
- A very simple and effective dummy load can be made from several resistors, a connector, and a small metal plate or piece of PC board stock.
[ Hits: 1776 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 13296 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
You can try similar termssimple ptt simple log simple simple uhf simple 4:1 simple rib simple-ptt a simple cb simple simple key simple dipole simple antenna simple 2m antenna simple aprs pgm simple log yag array ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links