Search Results for "single 3"41 links
Antennas : 70cm
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13100 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Random wire Unun
- Get all band coverage with a single wire and the icom 703
[ Hits: 3525 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- A two band halo for VHF Mobile
- 50 and 144 Mhz with a single mobile antenna system
[ Hits: 6095 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5062 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3306 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Clemens match
- The Clemens match is easy to make and reliable, and is preferable to a single Gamma match as it is balanced
[ Hits: 4671 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6895 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 2913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- T8 Liechtensten 2006
- Liechtenstein 2006, cq ww 160m cw contest, top-band, t9 multi single crew
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WG3E/VHF Test Contest Program
- Freeware DOS-based VHF contesting program for rover and single-op classes.
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N3BB contest station
- The station can be configured for either SO2R (single operator-two radios), M/S (multiple operators single radio), or M2 (multiple operators two radio) contest classifications.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IV3GKE web cluster and dx-call lookup
- Single page live DX spots organized by Band.
Includes an exremeley fast call sign lookup.
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PY3PAZ Paul
- Just a single page describing my self as long some others interesting links.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1734 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 81447 | Votes: 2713 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 50 ohm dummy load
- Made from two sheets of single sided copper board, copper facing to the outside.
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 30m QRP Transceiver kit
- 38 Special, 30m QRP transceiver by Norcal QRP club, single super het receiver, full QSK with sidetone smoothly
[ Hits: 13598 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- A single board no tuning 23 cm transverter
- This transverter uses bandpass filtering with printed hair-pin filters. By KK7B
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]