A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.
- Ram mounting systems is a world leader for design and manufacturing of mounting applications. ram mounts offer more than 900 interchangeable components for unlimited uses and configurations.
Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
FT-817, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897 and FT-897D Memory Cloning
- The complete status of the FT-817, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897 or FT-897D memories can be read into the computer and saved to disk. Any saved file can be subsequently reloaded into the computer and sent back to the rig. This facility uses these rig's ability to clone configurations from one rig to another using the serial port.
AR8200 Computer Control Software
- Ar8200 computer control software jaor is the ultimate in management for the aor 8200 mki, mkii and mkiii radio scanner. the software allows full function control, memory management, configuration and remote access of the radio.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
DDS VFO Controller
- Control the NJQRP DDS Daughtercard from your PC. The DDS Controller has eight user programmable configurations. Each of the eight configurations have twenty memory cells for saving and recalling frequencies