Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
Feeding an End-Fed Antennapop
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
- Specialist in the design and supply of Radio Communications Equipment and Systems. West Sussex England. Antennas, traps and baluns inline isolators, Outbacker Antennas, Mobile Mounts and Accessories